BACS payments mean that we don’t have to pay fees to our payment providers.
To pay by BACS, please transfer to:
Sort code 090155
Account Number 32323084
Account Name York Referees Association
Please email John Ledgeway to confirm that you’ve made payment.
Direct Debit Payments
Why join the RA?
The RA offers a number of benefits to members, including:
- local, free to attend monthly meetings with high-profile guest speakers
- comradeship and advice about refereeing from experienced colleagues
- in-service training opportunities and guidance
- representation of your interests at county and national levels
- personal accident insurance cover and equipment insurance while on refereeing duties
- motor legal aid insurance (even when not refereeing – you might already be paying £30 to £50 for this benefit!)
- access to great value kit and accessories
- free entry to FA Vase / Trophy Finals
- free entry to the RA Annual Conference
Membership Fees 2023/24
|Under 18s (as of 1 August 2022)||£12|
|1st year referee||£4|
Please note that if you do not renew by 1 September 2023 you will not be covered by the RA Insurance.
Membership Form Download
If you’d like to join the RA and pay by cash or cheque, please download the York RA Membership Form and return it to the address shown on the form. You can also bring the form and payment to any RA meeting.